- Tyayuda with Black Bean Puree from Mark Bittman's the Minimalist.
- Key lime tart from Smitten Kitchen.
- Zucchini chocolate cake from Baker's Banter (and I promise, if I make this for you -- I'll never tell you there's zucchini in it).
- Black Bean Salad with Fresh Corn from Cheap, Healthy, Good
- Skate and Salad, Irresistible and Easy From a guest post by Ed Schneider, posted on Mark Bittman's Bitten.
I'm lucky, I'll be making one or two of these recipes this week. I've
got over 127 recipes bookmarked on del.icio.us so far; my intention is
always to try them and add them to my cookbook and then remove them
from del.icio.us. As you can probably tell, I'm not doing much on this
project of late.