Monday, April 19, 2010

Menu for the week of April 18-24, 2010

Here's my plan for the week.
The Cobble Hill Roast Striped Bass recipe has been on the menu plan for a while--and I intend to actually make it this week. Cooking a whole fish (even with the head already removed) is something I've only done a few times. I love the taste, but it does take some practice to deal with the bones.

Sunday
18
The best and simplest green salad, Shepherd's Pie (Cottage Pie)
Monday
19
Cornbread, Chicken Tournados*, PC Orzo with Beans and goat cheese**
Tuesday
20
Leftover Chili (add hamburger) Serve with leftover cornbread
Wednesday
21
Cobble Hill Roast Striped Bass, Steamed vegetables, Arroz mexicano
Thursday
22
Whole Wheat Buttermilk Biscuits, Hamburger soup (Leftovers)
Friday
23
The best and simplest green salad, Blue Ribbon Chicken
Saturday
24
Chicken Quesadillas

* Chicken breasts wrapped in bacon. Great for barbecuing. I get them from my butcher.
** More about PC Orzo with Beans and Goat Cheese can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment