Monday, September 21, 2009

Menu for September 20, 2009 & starter kitchens

This is the week I'm supposed to get my new fridge (and hopefully) my new stove. I'm very excited. So excited the fact that the new couch and love seat are being delivered the same day have hardly registered. This does mean, however, that I'm cooking mostly from reserves -- trying to empty out the fridge and freezer as much as possible. I've played around with clean-out-the-fridge/pantry blog events in the past, but I actually do this on a pretty regular basis.
At what point is a pantry overloaded as opposed to over-stocked?

Sunday1/2 Bagelette with pepperoni
Steak sandwiches with cheese
Tinned soup
20
MondayOatmeal
Frozen vegetable lazagnia
Gnocchi (packaged), homemade marinara sauce with meatballs & steamed vegetables
Snacks: popcorn, apple, cookie pack
21
TuesdayOatmeal
Smoked meat sandwich on whole wheat &

Easy Black Beans and Yellow Rice

Unbaked energy bars (for lunches)
Snacks: carrots & hummous
22
WednesdayBBQ hamburgers & mixed green salad
Homemade ice cream
23
ThursdayMixed green salad & Grilled Asian Chicken for 6
Ice cream sandwiches
24
FridayFajitas
Jello
25
SaturdayChicken noodle soup
26

No comments:

Post a Comment