Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Menu of the Week (Sept 8/07)

I make my menus during the week and shop on Saturday mornings. This puts me out of sync with Menu Plan Monday from Organization Junkie; but I get by. My main method of cooking during the summer months is the barbecue. The links in the menu below lead to recipes on Snacksby.
SaturdayFeta & homemade pesto stuffed chicken breasts with steamed vegetables from frozen.
SundayFresh lemon-pepper barbecued rainbow trout fillet with new potatoes and steamed vegetables from frozen.
MondaySouthwestern steak, corn and black bean wraps.
TuesdayLean No-Loaf Meatloaf and mixed romaine salad.
WednesdayGrilled steak & cheese sandwich on multi grain bread with homemade tomato and bell pepper soup.
ThursdayChicken breast dijon and steamed vegetables from frozen.
FridayDinner out.

No comments:

Post a Comment