Monday, September 24, 2007

Weekly menu (Sept 22/07)

An odd week, it already started out with me changing my menu to better fit my moon on the weekend. I didn't want to cook - not at all. So, while the dinners were still tasty, they weren't very healthy.
SaturdayHamburgers and romaine salad
SundayFried chicken, bbq wings, and french fries
MondayChicken in lemon sauce, steamed green beans and polenta
TuesdaySteak sandwiches with mixed green salad
WednesdayEasy Asian Chicken legs & thighs. Mixed salad.
ThursdayMaranara sauce on bean & corn pancakes with mixed green salad.
FridayPea soup (from frozen) and baked biscuits

I know Thursday's meal sounds fancy, but really it's leftovers. I had the bean & corn pancakes last week and the maranara sauce was made (and frozen) some time ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment