Monday, June 1, 2009

Menu for the week of June 1st, 2009

I've been using spring pad for the past three weeks to track my weekly menu. For me, there's been a fair bit of a learning curve. I like a lot of its features, but I'm having problems getting away from the habit of having my shopping list and my weekly menu printed. The website allows me to print the pages I need, but the layout isn't quite right for my tastes; and I'm not sure how to fix that just yet. Still, it does provide a nice place online to keep the information.

I hope to be getting a food box (from my community victory garden) this week. I will probably be incorporating whatever I get into lunches and breakfasts, or snacks. I'm hoping for fruit (I get ever so tired of MacIntosh apples), but anything except beets and eggplant would be fine.

Sunday
31
Expert chili dogs with creamy cold slaw
Monday
1
Aztec Couscous & steamed vegetables
Tuesday
2
Chicken thighs with spicy tomato sauce & mixed green salad - for 3 1/2
Wednesday
3
Home made Corn tortillas and beef tacos (with lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, guacamole & sour cream)
Thursday
4
Home made Corn tortillas with Refried beans (with lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, guacamole & sour cream) - for 6
Friday
5
Steamed vegetables with sesame crusted chicken and soba noodles
Saturday
6

No comments:

Post a Comment